Angel Barn - Outside
Angel Barn sits on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and boasts views in all directions. From Angel Barn you can see over the upper Lune and Eden valleys, as far as Blencathra in the Northern Lakes and not forgetting the magnificent Howgill Fells - described as giant sleeping elephants.
You can walk, run, bike or ride from the doorstep on many miles of footpaths to explore the local nooks and crannies, views and vistas, houses and castles.
• Sunset patio with table, chairs & chiminea
• Barbeque and all the kit
• Incredible views of Eden Valley, Howgills & Lake District hills
• Good selection of pubs close by, one within walking distance
• Walking, walking, walking, with OS maps to guide you
• River to play in, woods to build dens in, fresh air, lots of sheep!